RVIZ launch file, CARLA 0.9.11

Hello,

I am new to CARLA simulator. I just did package installation of CARLA 0.9.11 and I am able to run the simulator. I have Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and ROS Noetic. I have also successfully integrated ROS-bridge.
I want to run the rviz.launch using ```roslaunch carla_ros_bridge carla_ros_bridge_with_rviz.launch`` and just realized that there is no such file.

Can someone tell me what I am missing here or does the 0.9.11 CARLA doesn’t come with the launch file like previous versions.

Thanks and regards,

Hello @chid_bot, when you installed the ROS bridge, did you do it using the 0.9.10.1 release or did you clone from the current master branch?

In the current master branch of ROS bridge, the rviz launch file has been removed. To run RVIZ you will need to follow this documentation.

P.S. this forum is being deprecated, in the future, please post new topics in the new GitHub discussions board

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply. I had actually cloned from the master branch. I did come across the link you have shared and got it working.

Thank you.