Log file does not get generated

Hi everyone,

I built and am using Carla 0.9.11 on Windows 10. What I would like to achieve is to run and record my scenario (sourced from an OpenSCENARIO file) by using the ScenarioRunner module and to have the log file generated.

Since it did not work, I tried using a default scenario (FollowLeadingVehicle_1) to check whether the issue is coming from my OpenSCENARIO file, but it does not work with the default scenario neither.

The problem is that the log file only gets generated when I use Carla without ScenarioRunner (by running the default start_recording.py). Once I start using ScenarioRunner as well, and try running any scenario with the proper command (written here), it seems like it does not want to log anything, only the json criteria file gets generated.

Because of this, I believe that the client.start_recorder() function works well, because in case of any map ran in Carla with the recording on, it generates the log file. However when the same function gets called during the ScenarioRunner recording functionality, it does not generate it.

Did it happen to anyone or does anyone have some advices what should I try to make it work?

Thank you in advance for any advices!

3 Likes