Getting a single image of a camera for visualization/documentation purposes

Dear all,

I am spawning debugging points around a vehicle and would like to take single images from the 4 sides (i.e. rear, left, right, front) to document the position of those points.

What I’ve tried:

• Spawning a camera behind the vehicle, call listen(), then move the camera to the 3 remaining positions using set_transform(), but I’ve run into the problem of syncing the movement and sensor_tick, as sometimes the camera is moved before taking an image, sometimes it’s taking two images of the same position.

• Spawning 4 cameras, one in each position. Problem: only receiving a single image of each sensor.

Is there maybe a much simpler way to document the surroundings of a vehicle?
Can I maybe design the function fun passed to listen( fun ) to stop the image stream after taking one image?

Thank you very much!

Do you mean that the images doesn’t update and remain in the first image? I encountered the same problem and searching for the solution

No, my problem was that I actually want a single frame and after that I’d like the camera to stop retrieving images!
By now I’ve fixed that issue, but it seems like you have a different problem :slight_smile:

Have you checked your synchrony settings?

I’m not very clear about the synchrony settings, can you provide some suggestion? Thanks a lot!